Who we are
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. to process your registration, to process any application
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies within our group for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
1. You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you type "update" in the subject line of your email.
2. You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email email@example.com. Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and then the following in the main text:
- your postal address, including postcode, your email address
- We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing. Alternatively, you can post your request to the address in (3) below.
3. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Ispira Ltd to cover our administration costs
81 Oxford St
W1D 2EU, UK
« Back to Homepage