Working with best practice retailers Ispira has gained unique experience in Category Management for seasonal products. We integrate the strategic, analytical, shopping experience, creative skills of our team to deliver innovative models that improve assortment performance and store delivery.
We are engaged by our clients to:
• develop comprehensive models linking several disciplines as Product strategy, Assortments structure, Retail experience, Visual Merchandising, Store marketing
• connect financial results to specific and actionable KPIs through cause-effect links
• deliver implementation programs by clusters and grades to achieve improved performance
Ispira has developed SmartCM, an innovative tool that enables the analysis of all areas involved in category performance. It’s a web software web application accessible with any internet browser using secure encrypted login.
SmartCM explores in depth how store level results are achieved breaking down aggregated KPIs as Gross margin per sqm, Gross margin per unit, Sold Units per sqm
Our tools explores:
• 6 areas of merchandising: Category Performance, Rate of Sale, Space Allocation, Store Conversions, Visual Merchandising, Store Fixtures
• 7 levels of breakdown from gross margin per square metre to detailed KPIs
• 16 detailed KPIs whose relation and aggregation determine store results
SmartCM can be customized according to company requirements. Key features are:
• periods of analysis can be setup consistently to retail calendar and assortment seasonality
• categories can be defined according to product hierarchy and desired level of aggregation
Data import is easy and reliable through csv files exported from your company systems with 1-click process
For further information about our Category Management services download our White Paper or send an email to email@example.com